Re: Yeee-ha! My British "debut"

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Yeee-ha! My British "debut"
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:53:03 -0000
Laura wrote:
> >Ah well Laura, courtesy of Suzie you will find yourself in the
> January issue
> >of the TSSC magazine 'The Courier' too!
> >So not just a debut, your a celeb!!!
> >
> >Philip
>
> Wow! The Courier! That's a very nice publication. So, what did she
> say? Is there a picture? Did she mention Nigel?

Guess you'll have to wait - like me - to see the final printed result.
Between Guy & I we do tend to end up with the odd spare copy so plan to wing
one over to you as soon as we receive them in the New Year - Course - that's
spoilt the surprise now :o(

I do hope you and Nigel will approve of our literary efforts, looking
forward now to getting a copy of Classic and Sports Car to see your article.

Hope it's the start of a successful and fruitful career for you - if only
that it might help you come over here next year for the 'Big Event'. Hey,
there's a thought, we won't be going next year (warmer climes beckon for our
honeymoon!) but the TSSC International at Stafford is the week after the
wedding - perhaps you could plan to extend your trip over here to take that
in? Could be another article in it, a US perspective on a British show after
our British perspective on a US show...

Suzie