Additional information

To: "Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Additional information
From: "Huw Upshall" <hupshall@triumphcars.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:43:41 -0800
I have had many requests for additional information, so I'll just send out
this email so everybody gets it instead of just replying to everybody.  Also
to answer some questions, this is an all or nothing deal, I'm not selling
the cars separately

Both cars a 1978 models, here are the specifics:

Red Car:

Overdrive transmission
Powder coated frame, rebuilt suspension, new KYB shocks, bushings,
trunnions, bearings, alloy valve cover, etc..
The body has been bolted onto the frame, rear harness put in - that's about
it.  Engine ran about 3 years ago
New tires (Pirelli), power coated wheels, Most suspension pieces power
coated
I have a set of European SU's that go with this car as well
I have a new carpet kit in a box, loads of parts including spare lights,
switches, spare hubs, radiators, fuel tanks.  A complete storage unit full
of stuff - most of which will go with the project (I am keeping some of it
because I am keeping my green spitfire).  These are the left overs from
several spitfires that I have dismantled

White Car:

Rust free, frame is bent though so for parts only
Engine is good, ran strong when parked - Has a single side draft Weber
4 spd transmission - very tight, car drove great
Note here - I always store my cars inside
New SS Exhaust system w/ header - custom made for the car, easily removed
and installed on the red one
Car is complete minus a few bits here and there like glove box, rear deck
lid.

I have spare windscreens & door glass

I'll never get close to what I've already spent - that's the nature of the
game.  I'm also not going to give it away.  I'll entertain people's offers.
If you live in Seattle, email me off-line and we can make an appointment for
you to see everything

-Huw

 Huw Upshall
                        Email:
                               home: hupshall@triumphcars.com
                               work: hupshall@microsoft.com

                        http:        www.triumphcars.com

 'Misspelled?  Impossible!  My modem is Error-Correcting!'