Dash lighting/instrumentation light bulbs

To: "Spitfires Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dash lighting/instrumentation light bulbs
From: Rick Gregory <rick@ncmg.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 15:57:20 -0700
Does anyone know offhand what bulbs and how many of each are used in the
1500 dash lighting and gauges? I am trying to replace mine with halogens
from the LBCarCo but their website is not very clear on which goes where,
and how many are needed. I checked Moss and Rimmer's catalogue and although
there are bulb types specified, I just can't figure out where & how many of
each are used. Any pointers to the information would save me from digging
under the dash in zero degree weather & then still missing one or more of
them...
TIA - sorry to be a pain...
Rick Gregory
'74 Spitfire 1500