Travel plan help...

To: al-stewart@things.org, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Travel plan help...
From: "L G" <boynigel@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 20:05:18 +0000
I remember a while back someone on one of the lists talking about going to
the US Grand Prix-so, sorry if I bomb the lists.

Has anyone gone? Any tips, pointers, advice? I hear there's also an Air Show
around the same time? (Talk about thrill overload!) My mechanic and another
friend and I are talking about going this year-but they actually have work
schedules and I don't! (:-D) Advice?

Thanks in advance,

Laura G. (Cool if Al were playing in the area at the same time!)