Re: Combined Temp and oil guage

To: Jdgar0649@aol.com
Subject: Re: Combined Temp and oil guage
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:17:20 -0700
Joe, Thanks, .I was looking on Paul's site for links to the gauges in
the links and had not found one as yet. Never thought to check out
Whitey's page ( sorry Paul, didn't register last time I was there
looking at the twin SU's. Looks like we are going the same way on bits
but I'm a few behind you). Looks like the same one as Rimmer has on sale
for about $60 for the kit vs $125 I found on one site in the US just for
the gauge. If anyone knows a cheaper source, especially as the shipping
will be a good few $$$'s.

Alan