the reason i ask...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: the reason i ask...
From: Mayer49@netscape.net
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:14:08 -0500
The reason i was asking about the doors and the trunk lid is that i have those
items and i was going to sell them on EBay.  However...if there are any of you
who might want them i will give y'all first dibs.  I have pictures of the Trunk
lid and i am waiting for the door pics.
The trunk lid is in decent shape.  A little bit of surface rust and one rusted
corner...not too bad though.  I will say about $55.00 plus S&H.  However, if
that seems too high for the condition it is in, let me know.

<http://angelfire.com/d20/davies_stuff/images/trunklid/trunklid.html>

I was told it is from a '71.  But i'm not 100% sure.
The doors are also in decent condition.  One has the window in it and the other
one does not, but i have the window.  some of the door hardware is on it
already but not all of it.  I will have pictures of them soon.  E-mail me if
you want to see them.  Price...make me an offer and we'll get it all worked
out.

Thanks,
  Dave