Re: waterpump question

To: mayer49@netscape.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: waterpump question
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:52:23 -0500
The silver thing is part of the pump, really.  BTW, a '68 should not
even have that.  They were introduced around '75. If you get a proper
replacement pump, the fan will bolt right
up to the pulley.  This assumes that your engine is original!

BTW, your car is severely rusted.  Before spending a lot of time and $$$ on
the engine, y0ou should think about how you will deal with that, or if it is
even worth it.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit