Re: Not using a Jag -

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Not using a Jag -
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:55:41 -0700
Well then, as Emily Latella would say, "That's different... Never mind!"   :)

Joe

P.S. I have been thinking of bolting a beam to the diff and extending a frame
member from the existing pad (where the body sits and attach the outer
part there.  That would create without much work, an upper control arm mounting
point.  Then you can use Clive Averill's CV joint GT6 axles, his
aluminum tubes at the bottom and top along with coil over shocks and have a
fully independent suspension that employs both upper and lower control
arms.  Not a lot of weight, in fact probably a bit less considering you no
longer use the very heavy transverse spring and those lead lower wishbones!

Cheers,
Joe