FS: Overdrive Transmission and other assorted parts

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FS: Overdrive Transmission and other assorted parts
From: "S Twigg" <seanan@crosslink.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 19:40:02 -0500
Anyone in the area (MD, DC, VA) that might be interested in a Spitfire
OD Transmission, driveshaft, and mounting plate, contact me off list for
info.  This would need to be picked up.  I also have a slew of other
parts available, e-mail me with inquiries (These I can ship).  I figure
I would offer everything to the list before I go the e-bay route.

I'm located in Lusby, MD (Near Solomons Island, in Southern Maryland)

Thanks,
Sean Twigg
'80 Spitfire