Re: Hard Top Resto 2 -How much stuff?

To: OC@46thFoot.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hard Top Resto 2 -How much stuff?
From: "Kristi Richardson" <lytabyron@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 14:14:08 -0700
These latest e-mails brought up some memories for me.

No, we never moved with our Spitfire, but when first married, Brad and I
would load our week's laundry along with our 2 dogs and 2 cats, including
the cat pan, for the weekend trip of about 60 miles to my mom's house to
save on the laundrymat prices.

Once about 1/2 way there, the car died completely. So, there we were
thumbing, with the animals and cat pan, hoping for a ride. Who picked us up?
A man with a van and a very large police dog. What a wild ride!

Also, Brad reminded me awhile back of when we towed our boat with the
spitfire. I would never attempt to do that today...

Kristi