RE: Self Serve Gas in Ponce DeLeon's Paradise

To: "Catchpole, Pat" <Pat.Catchpole@ntc-europe.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: Self Serve Gas in Ponce DeLeon's Paradise
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:14:14 -0700 (PDT)
I'm gotten really spoiled here in Florida.

To pump gas at my Mobile station, I just wave a little
transponder attached to my key ring at the Pegasus
logo on the pump face. The pump 'enables' in about 1-2
seconds, I then fill the tank.
The gas is charged to my credit card account, so all I
do is extract the printed reciept, and go. (and pay
the bill each month). If stolen, I report it, Mobil
eats any 'unauthorized' purchases.
The transponder is a little black cylinder, about 1/4"
dia x 1" long. It was free.
You can optionally get one that attaches to the
license plate. An antenna positioned above the pump
reads it just as you pull up. The pump is ready to go
before you can get out of the car.

Carter

--- "Catchpole, Pat" <Pat.Catchpole@ntc-europe.co.uk>

http://games.yahoo.com/