RE: Tax Disc . Now Bad Roads, Now Self Serve Gas!

To: marcanger@mac.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tax Disc . Now Bad Roads, Now Self Serve Gas!
From: "L G" <boynigel@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:39:10 +0000
>So feel free to go there (it really is a wonderful country
>apart from the fact they completely lost it yesterday: must be a
>virus... Austria, Italy, Denmark, and now France. Not to mention our
>friends from across the pond who have a lesser strain (but so much
>more potent)...
>No insult intended. Just furious about what happened in France
>yesterday, and having to vote for a pathological liar and crook to
>stop a fascist, hence having a go at everyone.

I lived in Northern France in the late 1980s-when Jean Marie Le Pen was
first making a splash-and I remember the graffiti, and a few small
demonstrations (no one in the world exercises their constitutional right to
demonstrate like the French!)

So, even though I'm not French (by birth or citizenship), I empathize-I
can't stand Le Pen. But look at it this way-we've been having to decide the
lesser fo two evils to vote for, for decades! ;-)

And what Marc says is true-France is a wonderful country!

Vive la France!

Laura G.