Re: Viruses

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Viruses
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 12:54:05 -0700
Joe,

Yes, same here.  It's reached epidemic proportions and I'm surprised the news
media hasn't been on this one.  Unless just you and I are the only ones being
deluged, of course.

Here's a great website to check and clean your system if you have any doubts
as to whether or not you're spreading the germs unwittingly.

It's an online virus scan and it's free.  Plus, they offer a downloadable
trial version of PC-cillin, which so far, has been working great for me.

http://housecall.antivirus.com/housecall/start_corp.asp

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Photos, How-To's, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net