Re: Sophie

To: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>,
Subject: Re: Sophie
From: "T. .R. Dafforn" <td214@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 13:37:19 +0100
Just had her MOT.
So probably not the best time to ask.
Needs to have some of my welding tidied (Strange as it has been done for three
years!)
New brake line (ss braided line leaking after 12 months!)
light bulb.
one drum brake needs adjusting.
So not bad.
O yes and it failed emissions, probably due to the untuned webers it now has!
So I guess at the moment she is staying, if I can get her mot'd
Cheers
Tim

--
Tim Dafforn