Re: Scare of a lifetime

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Scare of a lifetime
From: "L G" <boynigel@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 21:55:40 +0000
>Must be the weekend for lucky Triumph owners.  I got my leg caught in
>the rototiller, and get to keep it!  Nurses wanted me to pick the
>numbers for lottery tickets, since I'd gotten so lucky. :)

Congratulations!

However, I wouldn't say it's been a lucky week for all Triumph owners-

I think I got dumped (I'm giving him space), I had to change the altenator
on the car (after having it towed twice, including at 2 am from the middle
of no where fri/sat), found out I'm not getting paid for some free lance
work until later in the year-but before the end of the year (in other
words-God knows when), and whilst trying to get Nigel up on jack stands (to
examine his rear end which has been making unpleasent noises), had a jack
slip out from under the car.

At this point, I would have rather been under it!

>I think I am going to go and buy a lottery ticket.

I'm staying away from booze and games of chance, this long, boring, lonely
weekend coming up!

Laura G.