RE: Thief

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Thief
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@ivwnet.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 20:40:21 -0500
Listers,

This appeared on the Triumph list a couple of minutes ago.  Since there has
been an ongoing thread (sorry Jay) on the spridget list about Carisle, I
thought I would forward this to the other lists I am on.

If anyone runs across this or sees it on eBay, I'm sure Ed would like to
know about it.  His email address is:
fogbro1@attbi.com

Keep your eyes open....

Bill