RE: swing spring suspension

To: "'Nolan Penney'" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: swing spring suspension
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:01:24 +0200
Ok , now I need to find one of those GT 6 Mk 3 springs as well for my Mk 1 .
They can be fitted without modification , right ? Can a late 1500 Spitfire
spring also be used ?

Which is the best , swing spring or camber compensator ?

Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

1956 TR 3 . Commission no. TS 10795
1964 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 . Commission no. FC 25680
1967 GT 6 Mk 1 . Commission no. KC 52713 O