Re: Need to reinforce snaps for top -- suggestions?

To: gahendrix@att.net
Subject: Re: Need to reinforce snaps for top -- suggestions?
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 16:36:07 -0700
Greg,

I just replaced all of mine, with a kit from Ace Hardware.  Total cost,
about $12.00, for the bases on the car, and even new snaps on the top.
Came with a tool to put the new snaps on the top.  I used my pop rivet
gun to put the new bases on the car.  I also had some of the old ones
that screwed on, and some riveted on.  For those with a larger hole, I
simply used a larger pop rivet.  ALL are on very tight.

Brad