Rear Springs

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Springs
From: JohnZissler@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 04:15:04 EDT
Hi listers, I recently posted an email asking about rear springs and I missed
out a vital point. The point being is that I wish to use the MkIV spring
which I believe is a swing spring set-up (5 leaf) and put it on my MkII. Are
there any problems with doing this ?. .....and thanks to Fred for his
comments about not being able to use the 7 leaf spring from my MK II onto the
Mk IV. Unfortunately the MK IV is too far gone to be of any use so I have
just retained the engine and gearbox and other bits and pieces. I am
basically rebuilding the Mk II.