Re:RE: Memory of a bad day

To: ken.stjohn@hexcel.com
Subject: Re:RE: Memory of a bad day
From: gjdurham@juno.com
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:13:53 GMT
I can still remember, years ago, replacing a car battery.  Using a double 'box'
ended wrench, I inadvertantly made contact with the other post while loosening
the other.  As might be imagined, since my hand was holding the steel wrench
making perfect contact to both posts... what a hell of a shock!  Over twenty
years, and still recall it as if it were yesterday.  Blew/melted a massive hunk
out of my graduation ring, which melted into the 'web' flesh of my finger.
Ahh... those good old days :)

Gary

P.S. never worn a ring since...