RE: Wrong place, bad question 69 Austin Healey Sprite

To: "Rick Gregory" <Rick@ncmg.com>
Subject: RE: Wrong place, bad question 69 Austin Healey Sprite
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@ivwnet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 20:01:37 -0500
I have both spits and sprites.  The sprites are often more money.  If the
sills are good (sprites are unibody - no frame, so body integrity is
important!)  I'd say $2500 is what you'll give.  1969 has the best engine!
It is the year to have!
If he wants less, I'd go for it if the body is in decent shape.  They are
both fun in their own way.  I like them both.  They handle totally different
and feel entirely different.  Parts are easily available from Moss and Vicki
Brit (and all the great resellers) Others will (strongly) disagree, but I
think they look pretty nice too.  A LBC is an LBC....

Bill

Ok, to save face with this group, let me state that even though I have both
spits and sprites AND the Austin Healey is the featured car type at this
weekends Indy British Car show, I will be driving my '66 Spitfire MK2 to the
show Sunday.