Generator Pulley

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Generator Pulley
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@ivwnet.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 18:13:26 -0500
Can someone measure the pulley on their MK1 or MK2 spitfire generator for
me.  My generator ate the pulley at the Indy Show last weekend (and the
generator)

The two that Kevin Ludwig was kind enough to send me (thanks again Kevin)
are both different sizes than the one that was on my spit.  Now, having
three different sizes, I am not sure which is correct.

Also, if both of the ones Kevin sent are the wrong size and the destroyed
one I have is correct, does anyone have a correct size one they would be
willing to part with??  Please let me know, I do appreciate it.

My original one on my car was: 3-1/16" OD
 The small one Kevin sent was: 2-5/8" OD
 The large one Kevin sent was: 3-1/2" OD

Thanks guys,
Bill
'66 Mk2

I know, I know, stop messing with the generator and put on an alternator.
This last fiasco has me close, but as of right now I want to stick with the
generator.