Re: Bumper paint/coating question

To: "Daniel Parrott" <parrotthead01@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Bumper paint/coating question
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:49:27 -0500
Dan...check PJ's door jam plate... I think you'll find
it was paint code 42 which is Burgundy  not Carmine (code 82)
.... and how do I know that..    :-)

There's a product (sold at PepBoys) as well that you can add to the paint
to make it flexible so it doesn't crack.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com