RE: Voltage Regulator Location, MK2 Spitfire

To: <sinclair@degenkolb.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Voltage Regulator Location, MK2 Spitfire
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@ivwnet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:39:56 -0500
The short answer is yes.  The voltage regulator is on the firewall (engine
compartment) in the middle.  It is a big brown/black box that says Lucas on
the front (probably 3x5x4 inches or so)  The thing on the gauges is the
voltage stabilizer.  Two different things.

I can take a picture of mine and email you if you still can't locate it.

Mark - I'm attaching a spit mk2 wiring diagram that someone on this list was
kind enough to send me as well.  I know the list server will strip it to the
list, so you guys ignore this sentence!  :)

Bill
Spit Mk2