RE: snow NO LBC CONTENT

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, Triumphs
Subject: RE: snow NO LBC CONTENT
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:32:31 +0200
No idea what you are talking about Fred , never had any of the stuff , but
if it's cold and wet I won't say no . Currently 36 degrees C ( 93+ F , I
think ) . A wee bit on the warm side me thinks .

Ask Michael Graham ( you might know him from the Ottawa Valley Triumph Club
in Canada ) . Came to visit for a couple of days , but went back Wednesday
night . Mike was surely missing the snow :-)

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

1956 Triumph TR 3 .
1964 Triumph Spitfire 4 ( Mk 1 ) .
1967 Triumph GT 6 Mk 1 .