Re: "Denatured Alcohol"

To: SPIT mail list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "Denatured Alcohol"
From: Philip Warburton <cplimey@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:12:24 -0800
Hello everyone...
In the UK it is methylated spirits (and when I lived there it used to be
slight purple in colour.

In Canada the equivalent is methyl alcohol. S/B available in any hardware
store as suggested plus big box ones like Home Depot, Revy (Western Canada)
etc.

Cheers,

  *** Philip ***
1975 Spitfire 1500 - FM32468U