Re: Barn Find 68 GT6

To: Cwn74@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Barn Find 68 GT6
From: Dan Canaan <flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 15:04:31 -0800
I think his price is off by a zero- a barn find unknown condition GT6 that
has sat for 25 years (meaning all rubber/brakes/fuel system/fluids/cooling
system/electrical are shot and need rebuilding) is worth about $400, not
$4000.

$4000 is about the price you could expect to pay for a restored running and
cheerfully painted GT6.