Re: Indicators x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Indicators x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: tim dafforn <mqbsstrd@man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 09:58:35 +0000
Sounds strangely familiar..
I think that connector should be bolted to the car body near the horn relay.
I spent 3 weeks trying to sort out a similar problem and found the same
wire undone.
I have attached a photo of sophie with the ground outlined in red!
Cheers
Tim

--
Dr Tim Dafforn
2.205 Stopford Building

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
ground.jpg]