Re: Remote clutch bleeding & oil coolers

To: "Ken C" <sdspitfire@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Remote clutch bleeding & oil coolers
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 02:03:56 -0500
Thinkauto is where I bought my setup
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/75w_oilcooler.htm
even though I paid for the extra freight charges from the U.K. to
the U.S....I got better service than their distributor (B.A.T.) in Florida
was willing to offer.

The part I liked is the oil thermostat is right in the takeoff plate
under the oil filter. Made for a very clean looking installation.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com