Re: The demise of British Car mag -

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The demise of British Car mag -
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:00:17 EST
In a message dated 2/6/2003 2:29:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net writes:

> Too bad as I really looked forward to British car.  Kinda glad I
> just subscribed to Triumph World.  I'll see how they fare.

I make an effort to subscribe to as many Triumph/British specialty magazines
(and clubs) as possible, even though I don't get to read them much.  We need
to support these efforts with subscriptions, or they'll fade away.  Triumph
World is a great magazine as is Spitfire + GT6.  Support them both, or......
as we've seen....

Clark

74 Spitfire, 71 Stag
"Reality... it's not what you think"
Clark W. Nicholls
CWNicholls@aol.com
<A HREF="www.cwnicholls.com">www.cwnicholls.com</A>
fax: 419-844-7564 (yes, 419 provided free by efax.com)
phone: 413-243-3433