Non LBC question

To: NASS <nass@yahoogroups.com>, "spit @autox"
Subject: Non LBC question
From: Howard Baugues <bauguesh@abcs.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 18:22:22 -0500
I am looking for some help with my 89 Ford Mustang, winter daily driver.
It is a 2.3L, automatic w/OD.

About two weeks ago I stopped at a stop sign, and as I started to take
off and the engine revved up and the car rolled to a stop. I tried
shifting into every gear but nothing worked. I pulled it back home and
checked the vacuum line to the transmission. It all looked OK. I pulled
the dipstick and the fluid level was OK.

Today I installed a new vacuum modulator in hopes that was the problem.
After getting the new modulator in, I tried and have nothing. No matter
what gear I shift into, it will not move.

There was no noise when it stopped working, and it doesn't make any
noise from the tranny now.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. If you prefer, you can
reply offlist to prevent non-LBC clutter.  bauguesh@abcs.com

Thanks,
Howard Baugues
76 & 77 Spits