Re: E-Bay

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: E-Bay
From: Howard Baugues <bauguesh@abcs.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 13:38:20 -0500
I watch some of those auctions and can't believe it.
I email the winner and other bidders and tell them about our email lists, about
NASS, and about other parts suppliers. Many have written back thanking me for
letting them know. Most only make that costly mistake once.

Howard Baugues
NASS Membership Chairman

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2408328267&category=33667