Re: bleed screws

To: "Craig Smith" <csmith1@awcwire.com>,
Subject: Re: bleed screws
From: "mikeross" <mikeross@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 22:38:55 -0500
Thanks Craig,

I just went through the same thing and ended up getting my son to pump the
brake pedal.  I thought that I may have had a leak where I didn't tighten
down a fitting, till I was able to successfully bleed the system the old
fasioned way.  Had I not seen your post, I may have given up on my MityVac.

Mike Ross