Attention GT6 & Spitfire Owners - 3 NASS Spit-Togethers

To: "spit @autox" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Attention GT6 & Spitfire Owners - 3 NASS Spit-Togethers
From: Howard Baugues <bauguesh@abcs.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 19:51:05 -0500
Attention GT6 & Spitfire Owners - 3 NASS Spit-Togethers are happening
this year.

It's our third Spit-Together.  It's to be held in the year two thousand
THREE, so....

We are going to hold THREE of them!

One in Carlisle, Pennsylvania from May 16 to May 18. The Import & Kit
Car Show

One in Champaign/Urbana, Illinois from May 23 to 25. The Champagne
British Car Festival

And one in Monterey California from October 24-26. Laguna Seca Raceway
SCCA Vintage Racing

With over 200 members, we are trying to cover a larger area this year.

We have members in all three regions that are planning for each event.
Atwell Haines and Paul Tegler out East, Howard Baugues and Joe Guinan in
the central states, and Mike Lewis and Mike Aplet in California.   NASS
will have trophies for early & late classes of Spitfires, one class for
GT6's at all three events, and we will have the same general activities
at all three events.  There will certainly be special differences among
the three locations, but details will be left to the organizers of each
event.

Go to  http://www.wvbscc.org/nass/st2003/   for more details.

Dust off your GT6 or Spitfire, and drive them to the nearest
Spit-Together and enjoy a weekend with friends.