Re: UK Shows

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: UK Shows
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:52:57 +0100
On Fri, 11 Apr 2003, at around 19:00:00 local time, Suzie
<suzie.singleton@virgin.net> wrote:
>"Michael Hargreave Mawson" wrote:
>>
>> That sounds attractive - but my Spitfire is looking very tatty at the
>> moment, and is unlikely to look much better in a month's time.   Do you
>> suppose that will matter?
>
>Hey, minor detail - main thing is to BE there!

You haven't seen Carly recently...

>SEM's a very good meet, well worthwhile going if you possibly can - and
>there will be Triumphs in every state of repair and disrepair!

I definitely won't be able to make SEM - I'm in North Wales that
weekend.

>Newark sounds fun but unfortunately I can't make it that weekend.

Our social calendars are certainly starting to fill up, aren't they? :-)

ATB
--
Mike
Carly  - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FH105671