RE: Semi annual which insurance company etc.

To: <bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Semi annual which insurance company etc.
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@ivwnet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:57:13 -0500
Barry,
I don't understand that.  I have the StateFarm also, and it's considerably
<$100 for my '66 spit.
I'd go complain to your agent.  Check to make sure the agreed value isn't
too high and it is a classic car/antique auto policy.  Agents have more
leeway than they let you believe.

I have both my drivable LBC's (Sprite and Spit) through them and they are
both <$100.  Something doesn't sound right to me.  Unless you are in an
extremely high risk area and I am in an extremely low risk area.

Bill