shadow blue interior

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: shadow blue interior
From: Sam Gentry <sam@spit6.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 06:45:42 -0400
I have to replace the entire interior in my son's 72 spit (the squirrels
ate it!!!).  I find that SpitBits and Rimmers has the parts.  I am looking
for some opinions, experience, etc or the following questions:

1. Customs:  What experience have you had with customs on parts from UK? I
ordered from Rimmer one time and the customs bill was $10 on about $150
order.  However, I have heard stories about really big bills and fees from
the carrier.

2. Has anyone seen the seat covers, arch panels, door panels, etc from
SpitBits?  I know that the Rimmers stuff is very true to the original.  I
wonder if SpitBits gets it from the same source.

Sam