free Toyota seats

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: free Toyota seats
From: Sam Gentry <sam@spit6.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 17:50:41 -0400
I have left and right bucket seats that came out of a 96 Toyota Tacoma, but
will fit Tacoma or 4Runner of at least 96 or 97 and probably other
years.  They are in very nice condition.  One has a little cut that I
stitched up.  My wife had a 96 Tacoma with a bench seat and I got these
from a junk yard to convert it to bucket.  When I sold the truck the new
owner wanted the bench so I kept the buckets.  Now they are in the way.  I
thought about trying to sell them, but that is too much trouble for what I
can get so I thought I would offer them to the list.  Clearly not LBC
material, but maybe LBC support vehicle material!

I will give them to anyone who will pick them up.  I would be willing to
ship them, but you pay the packing and shipping.

I am located just outside Charlottesville, VA, 100 miles from Washington DC
and 50 miles from Richmond, VA.

Sam