Re: sweating clutch master cylinder - part two

To: Jeff Gruber <jgruber@demainsoft.com>,
Subject: Re: sweating clutch master cylinder - part two
From: Philip Warburton <cplimey@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 12:17:03 -0700
To the best of my information, the clutch master was the same for all years.

I did a swap out last year of the master and it is very straightforward.
If you are careful, you don't even have to drain the system and get at that
awkward to reach slave cylinder.
On the other hand, if the cylinder itself is not leaking, I am of the
ilk..."if it ain't broke...don't fix it....!!"

Then again we all love our LBC and we just HAVE to fiddle, don't we...???!!!

BTW, I rebuilt the master so now I have a spare as well.

Cheers,

  *** Philip ***
1975 Spitfire 1500 - FM32468U
(otherwise known as CJ)