non LBC - Sap remover help needed

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: non LBC - Sap remover help needed
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 19:27:30 -0400
We're having problems with White Pine trees in northeastern PA this summer,
maybe because of all the rain?. It's next to impossible to remove the small
black sap dots these trees drop on the cars. After you chip off the sap dot,
it leaves a dark brown residue that seems to "become one with the paint."
I've tried everything, from tar/bug removers, undercoating removers,
denatured alcohol, all types of compounds and paint cleaners with poor
results.

Does anyone have a formula, or know of a product that might work? Appreciate
the help

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg PA (too many cars, not enough garage)
59 TR3A Apple Green
80 Spitfire Carmine Red
70 BSA 441 Victor Special
Assorted others  (heavily speckled )