The "new" MG spotted in Bermuda -

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: The "new" MG spotted in Bermuda -
From: "bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net"
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 09:19:30 -0400
Just got back from a week in Bermuda.  Amazingly small cars, too bad that
they cant bring some of them here to the US  some really nice vehicles
especially the new MG TF  Nice little ragtop  and the only British car I
saw.  I was kinda hoping for a few others since it is a British colony of
sorts, but alas I saw none - Had a great time but realized I could never
live there  they only allow one car per HOUSEHOLD!!