Re: Laminated glass chip repair

To: <bschwart@postoffice.pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Laminated glass chip repair
From: "griffco" <griffco@griffco.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:39:15 -0600
I'm faced with that problem just now also.  My chip is real big, and the
windshield is out of the vehicle.

I'm taking it to a windshield chip repair shop tomorrow to see what they can
do.  They don't promise anything.  But he said if I tried to glue it with
anything, it would fill up the crack, and make it impossible for them to
repair it with the UV setting resin they use.

If you can wait a day or two, I'll let you know the outcome.

Cheers, Fred