Fuel tanks

To: "Spit List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel tanks
From: "Luke Lewis" <lukage@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:05:00 -0400
Does anyone know if fuel tanks are available in the aftermarket?  Mine has
stress damage to its bottom seam from my car trying to shake itself to bits
(The trunk floor separated from the wheel arch and the radius rod pulled out
of the floor, causing the tank to become a stressed member of the body!)... so
I find myself needing a new tank!  ... Unless, of course, anyone near Ontario
is parting a car out...

Luke
London, Ont.
'71 mk IV "Fireball" - that could come true if it leaks much more...
'74 1500 "Mouse House" - I don't want to separate the tank if I don't have
to!