OD wiring

To: NASS <nass@yahoogroups.com>, "spit @autox"
Subject: OD wiring
From: Howard Baugues <bauguesh@abcs.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 21:12:10 -0500
OK, I know this has been discussed before, but I cannot find it.

I have changed the clutch in my Spit and am ready to install the OD
transmission in place of my standard 4 speed. I need some advice on
wiring.

My Spit is a 76 1500, and the OD transmission is out of a 77 Spit 1500.

The standard transmission had two wires running to the back-up lights.
The OD transmission has several wires on it, but all terminate on the
transmission except for two green wires. Do I just hook these to the two
wires that fed from the back-up switch?

I have posted a few photos to help.
http://www.wvbscc.org/baugues/spitfire/clutch/

Thanks in advance for your help.