RE: Mountney wood-rimmed steering wheels

To: "'DASHWOOD, Dean, FM'" <Dean.Dashwood@rbos.com>,
Subject: RE: Mountney wood-rimmed steering wheels
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:50:29 +0100
I guess Rimmers are happy to keep replacing them, as every time you return
the faulty one they can return it to Mountney to cover their costs in
replacing it - that may explain their "keep sending them back when they
start to crack" comment.  But I agree - they shouldn't be selling these
things AT ALL if they know there is a problem with them, at least not
without warning people.  But, since you've already bought one, I can't see
there's much else they can do for you except keep replacing it, swap it for
another, or give you your money back.  Somehow I can't see them giving you a
Moto-Lita wheel for free...

I guess there is a reason the Mountney wheels are under half the price of
the Moto-Lita ones...

Richard & Daffy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.