Jamaican kit car for sale

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Jamaican kit car for sale
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:01:51 -0600
Do to family health considerations Bob Kamholtz would like to sell his TR
powered Jamaican kit car.  Below is his description of the car.  I also have
pictures of it on my website at http://www.141.com/triumphs.  The car has a LOT
of potential and would be a great project for someone to finish up.  If you
have any questions please contact Bob and not me, I'm just the messenger....:)

Included are links to the photos he has posted on the web.

Brad

The TR4 frame is printed & painted, the TR4 87mm engine with a Iski cam.
Completely rebuilt. TR250 non-overdrive transmission. front & rear brakes
rebuilt. Has a TR6 power brake booster.   Most of the brake line are inplace.
The frame & drive train are all finished. There are new floor pans.The fire
wall has been replaced. The body is partly bolted down. There is a 20 gallon
fuel cell. AN fittings & braided fuel line. the rims are 15 X 7 American racing
Mags with like new 235X15 tires.  Set of high back Jap seats. NOS front nose.
Many more parts, manuals & pictures. The car is in Madisonville, Ky. That's 50
miles south of Evansville, In. Asking $3500.00 or best offer.

Any questions contact Bob Kamholtz at ecod@vci.net

http://www.vci.net/~ecod/Jamaican/JAMAICAN01.jpg

http://www.vci.net/~ecod/Jamaican/JAMAICAN02.jpg

http://www.vci.net/~ecod/Jamaican/JAMAICAN03.jpg