RE: Body Panel

To: "'Paul-Ernest Levesque'" <pelevesq@globetrotter.net>,
Subject: RE: Body Panel
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 12:02:42 +0100
Steelcraft (in the UK) make good quality panels, I have heard.  I believe
that the panels sold by BMIHT (British Motor Industry Heritage Trust - the
company that officially supplies parts for MG, Triumph etc. and is still
owned by MG Rover) are in fact Steelcraft panels with BMIHT stickers on
(might be wrong about this).

I don't know about other suppliers.  However, the main Parts Suppliers for
Triumph usually supply Steelcraft or BMIHT panels - ask where they come
from!

Richard

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.