FS: 1969 Spitfire

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 1969 Spitfire
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:14:41 +0100
Listers,

My Spitfire is up for sale... so thought I'd try here first... (yes I
know you probably all have Spitfires already!)

Triumph Spitfire Mk3 - 1969 - Signal Red

Everything is in excellent condition... so I'll list the minor
points....

Front bumper really needs rechroming if you want it to "match" the
paint.... the diff is whining... BUT I have an excellent (SH but only
<1000 miles) unit waiting to be put in... I can do this if you want...

T R I U M P H lettering needs putting on the front of the bonnet... and
the SPITFIRE MK3 badge on the boot lid also...

I have a complete set of Goodridge SS hoses to go with the car also...

Photo's here:

http://www.pbase.com/jamescarruthers

E-mail me if you have any questions etc...

James

69 Signal Red Spit