Re: 79-80 rad

To: Larry Vaughan <lvaughan@pldi.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 79-80 rad
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 23:20:08 -0400
Hi Larry,

I can do you one better - I have a 77 chassis with a 69 1296 in it with the
80 radiator setup. My car is a BIT of a mongrel.... I'll take some pics
tomorrow for you, you will be able to see how to modify the existing mounts
to take the slant radiator. This is a great setup, my car never, ever runs
warm in even the hottest weather.

Kevin Rhodes
Freddy the Spitfire