Monthly Database Update now done.

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Monthly Database Update now done.
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@COX.NET>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 21:21:31 -0700
It has been more than the usual month since I have updated the database.
But it is now done.

I had a bit of trouble with a data sheet download and ended up losing
several entries.  So if anyone sent in a data sheet and the car is not
in the database, please re-submit the data.  Hopefully, I won't lose it
this time.

Look at the bottom of the index page and it should have a date of
12-05-03.  If it does not, you will need to refresh the page.

Please note that we are less than 200 cars from the milestone of having
10,000 in the active database.  So if you know of a Spitfire not
registered, please encourage the owner to get the data sent in.

Regards,
Joe Curry

http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html